ShareThis

3/27/2011

Triple Meat

Although it is just a small place it is one of my favorite places here in Herzliya. It is called triple meat and is located on Ben Gurion Street 2 (next to the kikar) next to the bus-stop in the direction of Ra’anana…

What do they offer? I can recommend the toast, which is white bread with a sauce of your choice. I always take Ketchup and Mayonnaise, but I know they have much more, as sweet chili, honey mustard, other types of mayonnaise and so on… then you choose your favorite type of sausage and at the end you take salad or any other sauce you would like to have on your toast. Then they put it into a toaster and after ~5 min its ready and you got yourself a delicious meal. To make this meal perfect you should order the home fries which are made in a special sauce. I think it is sweet chili, but I am not sure, but I can say those fries are veryyy good. This is my recommendation for triple meat… my roommate loves the wrap, it is filled with entrecote I think and you can choose the sauce and the type of salad you want. I suggest that you order your food in a menu, meaning that it is cheaper to order fries together with a toast for example than each thing separately. 

It is open from Sunday till Thursday from 12 to 3am, on Thursdays even till 5am and they also open after Shabbat till 3 am. They are not open on Shabbat because the place is kosher.
If someone is not a fan of meat, next to this place, they have a pizza place, also kosher…

They also offer delivery: for meat: 09-9501800 and for the pizza: 09-9566665
Enjoy and let me know what you think!!!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More