ShareThis

3/20/2011

Best Breakfast All Day/Night Long - BENEDICT

I absolutely loved Benedict. The coffee was perfect and the food was everything I could ask for. They offer a big selection of breakfast dishes from pancakes to sweet breakfast to all kind of egg dishes.

People told me that “Eggs Benedict” is simply the best; it is nicely surrounded by fresh bread, but you get it with ham and therefore Benedict is not kosher. Last time when I was there,  I picked fresh Orange juice, it was really fresh squeezed, nice and sour. The coffee selection is also very good, many espresso style drinks such as cappuccino or latte.  If you still have space, take a pancake for “desert”, also very recommended.


I forgot to mention that Benedict offers you a great morning all day and all night, meaning it is open 24/7. On the weekend you should expect to wait outside, because there is always a loooooong line. On days other than Friday and Saturday you can reserve a table.
After you had this amazing breakfast, you can go to the beach which is only a few meters away from there or you can just come for a breakfast after clubbing. Believe me, after a good party, Benedict is better than any shwarma :)
                                                  ENJOYYYYYYYY

Benedict
Etzelstreet 1
Herzliya Pituach, Israel
 09-9580701
▼ 

3 Kommentare:

I went to benedict few weeks ago, at it was amazing, really for those that haven't been there you should go it is delicious!!! :)

Yes, it really sounds delicious and nice.
Here is a link to my blog where you can find posts about Swedish food!
Stockholm budget | travel blog

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More