ShareThis

4/17/2011

Chocolate by the Bald Man

My friends and I went to Max Brenner in Herzliya Pituach and we ordered the Chocolate Fondue which they call “Sharing”, because it’s definitely too much for one person, but perfect to share with your friends. We got different kinds of fruits and hot chocolate as well as ice cream, a small pancake and some other chocolate stuff. Very tasty!!! Another thing I can recommend are the shakes they offer. My favorite milkshake is the white chocolate granita. Extremely sweet, but amazing!!!!
“The experience is all about the chocolate and different ways to open up to it”
If you think, you can only order food with chocolate, it is almost right, but you can also order sandwiches or salads, but you always get a piece of chocolate.


It is definitely an experience to eat there and I always enjoy it. So guys, whoever wasn’t there yet, you have to go and make your own experience there, I’m sure, you’ll love it!!!

Address: 8 Hamenofim St., Herzliya Pituach

1 Kommentare:

MMMM those shakes look delicious. I'll have to try that upon my next visit. I can grab one to go the next time I go shopping in Back Bay.

Cheers,
BosGuy

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More